The Portwest A722 Anti Impact Glove perform excellently in applications such as engineering, machinery use and construction. They are fitted with a reinforced thumb crotch and a number of flexible PVC impact pods that guarantee outstanding protection, most suitable for use in heavy duty applications. During heavy duty applications, it is important to consider the risk of heavy impact of materials onto your hands. This poses risk of a serious injury, so the Portwest A722 Anti Impact Glove have incorporated flexible PVC impact pods onto the back of the hand and fingers which work to absorb any impact that may occur.
Combining comfort, grip, impact and cut resistance in a comfortable seamless liner. Flexible PVC impact pods and reinforced crotch for maximum durability. Suitable for heavy duty applications.
- UKCA marked
- CE certified
- ANSI cut level A4
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Breathable seamless liner
- Wrist strap for secure fitting
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- 3 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Level C cut resistance
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
TPR 2.0000%, HPPE, Glass Fibre, Elastane.
- EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 3
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 – 4X43CP
- EN 407:2020 X1XXXX
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2
- Excellent fit strong and comfortable, impact prospecting pads non restrictive and saved my hand from impact several times
- New to the trade, I want to keep my hands soft and safe. These gloves fit perfectly and have been put through their paces and are both Impact and cut resistant. My next pair need to be insulated but I will definitely buy another pair, in pink would be nice.
- Great product, just what I was looking for. Finally I do not have my hands hurt!
Seek for safety products, Weldbro is the right option for you!
For further information or assistance: