Designed as a barrier to saturated liquid. It offers good protection and breathability with Type 4 certification.
- Proven protection of fabric performance against industrial chemicals
Act as a barrier against liquid penetration and repellency which meets EN 6530 standard.
- Breathable & Comfortable
High water-vapor transmission rate results in good breathability and soft texture ensures wearer’s comfort.
- Low Linting
Reduces risk of fibre contamination in workplace.
- Sealed seam offers premium protection
Liquid-proof taped on seam to ensure wearer being protected with no seepage.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
- Chemical Plants
- Biological Hazards
- Disaster Management
For proper donning & doffing processes, please refer to ULTITEC’s instruction video: https://youtu.be/31UAoOX-iSk