Designed to protect you and your reusable flame-resistant suits from limit flame spread and chemicals.
- Prolong shelf life of high-priced flame-resistant garments
Worn on top of your flame-resistant garments to prolong their usage duration and minimize laundry costs.
- Proven protection for limited flame spread and liquid spray
ULTITEC 1000FR is certified for protection against harmful particulates, light liquid spray and it offers limit flame spread protection which meets EN ISO 14116 Index 1.
According to EN ISO 14116 Index 1, the limited flame spread coverall must never be in direct contact with skin. The ULTITEC 1000FR must be always worn on top of index 2 or 3 thermal protective garments and hoods.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN ISO 14116 Limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- Oil & Gas
- Metal Welding
- Power Plant
For proper donning & doffing processes, please refer to ULTITEC’s instruction video: https://youtu.be/31UAoOX-iSk