The Honeywell North® Primair 900 (PA900) Series Headgear range is designed to accommodate a wide range of needs, industries, and applications. Comprised of versions in Headcap with face seal, and various Hard Hat styles, with a selection of shroud options, the PA900 Series is lightweight, easy to don and doff, and easy to use and maintain.
Features & Benefits
PA900 HEADGEAR: PAPR COMBINATIONS
The Honeywell North® Primair® 900 Series headgear is designed for use with either the Honeywell North® Primair® 700 Series belt mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) or the Honeywell North® Primair® 500 Series belt mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and paired with the PA900 Breathing tube, PA032.
• Excellent thermal comfort via optimized air-flow distribution
• Adjustable centre-of-gravity
• Multi-point adjustable suspension system with retention cradle
• Range of shroud sizes and materials for multiple application
• Compatible with eyewear and hearing protection
EASE OF USE
• Wide field of view
• Visors with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
• Food Services
• Oil and Gas
• Respiratory protective devices. Half masks and quarter masks. Requirements, testing, marking – EN 12941:1998 + A1:2003 + A2:2008, EN166 1. BT.9N, EN 397+A1