Designed to protect against harmful particulates and light liquid spray with highly breathable comfort.
- Superior barrier against harmful particulates
The fabric filters resist 99.8% of particles of size 0.5-1μm.
- Increased durability but maintaining lightweight
Our multi-layer SMS fabric provides physical-durable performance but remains lightweight for wearer’s comfort.
- Designed to fit your body shape
Fully elasticated hood, ankles, wrists, and waist provides optimum comfort and ease of movement.
- Antistatic offers protection for workers who are exposed to environments where sparks could cause explosions or ignition.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- Waste Management
- Food & Beverage
- Hazardous Dust
- Powder Coating
For proper donning & doffing processes, please refer to ULTITEC’s instruction video: https://youtu.be/31UAoOX-iSk