Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders. Systems can be custom designed to meet the needs of your specific application.
• Lower cost of ownership – Do-it-yourself inspection. No costly, annual manufacturer inspections often required by other systems.
• Option to cut cable lengths on site for greater versatility
• Accommodate up to four (4) workers at a time – Increasing productivity
• Select Automatic or Manual Personal Fall Arrestor Cable Sleeves – Both cable sleeves are designed to follow the user along the lifeline while ascending or descending, instantly locking in the event of a fall
• Available in galvanized or stainless steel cable
with Automatic Pass-Through
• Uninterrupted fall protection – uniquely-designed, patent-pending Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing; travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall
• Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/ chains or external parts to lose or damage.
• Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves
• Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
• Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element
• Accommodate 5/16-in. (8 mm) or 3/8-in. (10 mm) cable
with Manual Pass-Through
• Require manual removal/insertion of cable with intermediate guides
• Cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear
• Manual Vi-Go Cable Sleeve follows the worker while ascending and descending
• Cable sleeve locks instantly in the event of a fall
• Accommodate 3/8-in. (10 mm) cable