N-Class particulate respirators are
approved for solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
This respirator should NOT be used in the following situations
- Oxygen concentration is less than 19.5 %
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately
dangerous to life or health
- Concentrations of contaminants exceed maximum use concentrations in applicable
OSHA standards or applicable government
regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is
- Atmosphere contains oil aerosols
- In the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- In the presence of gases or vapours
- Fire fighting.
- We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection
offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of
contaminant(s) in the work-area.
- For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
- Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen.